One lady's, combination cast & assembled Hamilton diamond bracelet dress wrist watch stamped & tested platinum, Serial#: 212530A, Case: rectangular, Bezel: diamond set, Crystal: acrylic, Movement: 17 jewel, Dial: silver metal with lance, solid type hands and black arabic and silver dot numerals, Bracelet: articulated diamond set, Condition: G-6 extra fine. The ladies diamond set dress watch is Circa 1935-1950's, the Retro period. The watch case and band measure 6 1/4" long. The case measures 25.41 mm long including the fancy cowl shaped lug, and 14.14 mm wide. The articulated, segmented band measures 11.11 mm wide at the case lug, and tapers to 7.9 mm where the diamond set clasp is attached. The watch band has an attached safety chain. The dial has some scratches and age marks.
Seventy-Nine bead set single cut diamonds approximate total weight of 79 Stones = 3.09ct.
Color G - H
Cut Very Good
Forty-Eight channel set baguette cut diamonds approximate total weight of 48 Stones = 2.36ct.
Color G - H
Cut Very Good
Total Weight of Diamonds 5.45ct.
Total Weight of Watch 20.85dwt
Model/Ref#: 750 Movement#: 212530A
Retail Replacement Value $ 11890.00
This estate piece comes with two customized copies of the Walter Bauman Jewelers appraisal, available upon request.
Every timepiece we offer for sale has been cleaned and overhauled by an expert watchmaker and comes with a 1 year warranty.
Walter Bauman Jewelers Watch Authenticity Warranty
We at Walter Bauman Jewelers are committed to providing our customers with high-quality watches that are authentic and reliable. We stand behind the authenticity of every watch we sell and offer a warranty to ensure our customers’ satisfaction.
What is covered?
Our watch warranty covers the following:
- The authenticity of the watch. We guarantee that every watch we sell is 100% authentic and any aftermarket alterations will be clearly stated in the description.
- Manufacturer defects: Our warranty covers any manufacturer defects that may arise within the 1 year warranty period.
What is not covered?
Our watch warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect, or accidents.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and discoloration of the watch.
- Damage caused by improper storage or handling.
- Repairs or alterations made by third parties after your purchase.
Closure:Hidden Fold Clasp
Country/Region of Manufacture:Switzerland
Number of Jewels:17
With Original Box/Packaging:No
With Service Records:No