This luxurious Lecoultre 14k yellow gold men's watch is a true timeless classic dating back to the 1950s. Featuring a 33mm round case with a striking silver dial and small seconds hand, a 17mm gold plated metal link bracelet, and a sapphire crystal, this heirloom piece captivates with its intricate detail and intricate 17 jewel automatic movement. A perfect everyday accessory, this watch is effectively adjustable to fit a wrist up to 6.5”.
Every timepiece we offer for sale has been cleaned and overhauled by an expert watchmaker and comes with a 1 year warranty.
Walter Bauman Jewelers Watch Authenticity Warranty
We at Walter Bauman Jewelers are committed to providing our customers with high-quality watches that are authentic and reliable. We stand behind the authenticity of every watch we sell and offer a warranty to ensure our customers’ satisfaction.
What is covered?
Our watch warranty covers the following:
- The authenticity of the watch. We guarantee that every watch we sell is 100% authentic and any aftermarket alterations will be clearly stated in the description.
- Manufacturer defects: Our warranty covers any manufacturer defects that may arise within the 1 year warranty period.
What is not covered?
Our watch warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect, or accidents.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and discoloration of the watch.
- Damage caused by improper storage or handling.
- Repairs or alterations made by third parties after your purchase.
Band Material:Gold Plated
Band Type:Metal/Link Bracelet
Case Material:Yellow Gold
Country/Region of Manufacture:Switzerland
Number of Jewels:17
With Original Box/Packaging:Yes
With Service Records:No