This Estate 18K Y Gold Chronome'tre Hasler Pocket Watch is nothing short of stunning! Crafted from 18k yellow gold with a generous 50mm diameter, it's sure to be a timeless accessory in your wardrobe. Make a statement with this classic beauty!
One man's, hand assembled Chronome'tre Hasler open face style Chronometer pocket watch stamped & tested 18KT yellow gold, Case: open face, Crown: stem wind/stem set, Crystal: glass, Movement: swiss movement, Dial: white hard enamel on copper with Breguet style hands and arabic numerals, Condition: G-5 fine. The 18Kt yellow gold open face pocket watch case measures 50.0 mm in diameter and has the Swiss Hallmark for 18K Gold. The case is also marked JHH, for J.H. Hasler. Hasler is the predecessor to the DAVOSA Watch Co. currently still in operation. The White fired enamel dial measures 43.28 mm in diameter, is signed "Chronome'tre Hasler", and has Red, Blue and Black marker rings marked "Kilometres Al' Heure". The Chronometer 30 minutes subsidiary dial has corresponding Red, Blue and Black markers. Trademark is JHH. Identified with markings of "18K".
Total Weight of Watch 4.50dwt
Retail Replacement Value $ 2830.00
This estate piece comes with two customized copies of the Walter Bauman Jewelers appraisal, available upon request.
Every timepiece we offer for sale has been cleaned and overhauled by an expert watchmaker and comes with a 1 year warranty.
Walter Bauman Jewelers Watch Authenticity Warranty
We at Walter Bauman Jewelers are committed to providing our customers with high-quality watches that are authentic and reliable. We stand behind the authenticity of every watch we sell and offer a warranty to ensure our customers’ satisfaction.
What is covered?
Our watch warranty covers the following:
1. The authenticity of the watch. We guarantee that every watch we sell is 100% authentic and any aftermarket alterations will be clearly stated in the description.
2. Manufacturer defects: Our warranty covers any manufacturer defects that may arise within the 1 year warranty period.
What is not covered?
Our watch warranty does not cover the following:
1. Damage caused by misuse, neglect, or accidents.
2. Normal wear and tear, including scratches and discoloration of the watch.
3. Damage caused by improper storage or handling.
4. Repairs or alterations made by third parties after your purchase.
Case Material:18K Yellow Gold
Country/Region of Manufacture:
Features:pocket watch with an open back, 18k yellow gold case
Number of Jewels:
With Original Box/Packaging:No
With Service Records:No